Whether you opt for a fixed-rate or variable-rate credit card through us, you'll get a rate that's much lower than what stores and big banks charge. Annual percentage rates (APRs) start as low as 8.75% on our variable-rate cards and 9.90% on our fixed-rate cards.
The Visa® credit cards that we offer are globally accepted and feature built-in chip (EMV) technology to provide you with an enhanced level of security. Our cards are also compatible with mobile payments on select smartphones, which means you don't even have to pull out your Arsenal card when paying for purchases at the checkout terminal.
Our credit cards are more consumer friendly than those offered by others in several important ways:
- Same low interest rate applies to purchases, cash advances and balance transfers, while most other card issuers charge high rates for the latter two compared to what they charge on purchases
- No penalty rates
- No minimum finance charge
- No transaction fee on purchases
- No cash advance fees
- No balance transfer fees
- No monthly or annual fees
- Generous grace period (25 days)
- Rewards points — Each time you make a purchase with your ACU credit card, you'll earn points which can be redeemed for travel, electronics, entertainment and more. See what you can earn and track your points here.
- Complete control of your card
- Reduce fraud with credit card alerts and controls. Sign up for this service by clicking the link below. Read more about alerts and controls on our blog.
- If you are leaving town, fill out a travel notification in your online banking account. Simply login, click on Secure Forms, then click on Travel Notification for Debit and Credit Cards. Fill out the information, and you have complete control over your card while away. You can also call to let us know you'll be out of town at 314.962.6363 or 618.239.6363, option 1 then option 6.
- 24-hour account information by phone with the Visa Audio Response Unit
- 24-hour account information within online banking
- Online protection with Verified by Visa
- Auto rental insurance
- Warranty manager service
- Travel and emergency assistance
- 90-day product registration
- Payment card protection
- Travel reservation service
Please view our credit card agreement and disclosure, then complete the online application.
We encourage our cardholders to sign up for and receive eStatements for their credit card rather than traditional paper statements in the mail because of the greater security and quicker account access they provide, not to mention less clutter and being more environmentally friendly. It’s easy and quick to sign up for Visa credit card eStatements. Click here for directions.
Current Arsenal Visa credit card holders: If you lost your card or believe it has been stolen, call Visa at 1.800.449.7728.
Check out our online financial education hub for a variety of helpful resources.