Arsenal Credit Union offers both fixed-rate and variable-rate Visa® credit cards.
Please view our credit card disclosure, then complete the online application.
See our helpful resources below.
Our credit cards come with the following benefits:
- Rewards points — Each time you make a purchase with your ACU credit card, you'll earn points which can be redeemed for travel, electronics, entertainment, and more. See what you can earn and track your points here.
- Annual percentage rates (APRs) as low as 7.75% on variable-rate cards and 9.90% on fixed-rate cards
- No minimum finance charge
- No transaction fees for purchases
- No cash advance fees
- No balance transfer fees
- No penalty rates
- No monthly or annual fees
- 25-day grace period
- 24-hour account information by phone with Visa Audio Response Unit
- 24-hour account information online through AccessPoint Internet Account Access
- Online protection with Verified by Visa
- Auto rental insurance
- Warranty manager service
- Travel and emergency assistance
- 90-day product registration
- Payment card protection
- Travel reservation service
Fixed-rate Visa Platinum credit card
- Advantage Point and share-secured options available
Variable-rate Visa Platinum credit card
- Prime rate plus 4.50% (cap 18.90% APR)
- Variable rate adjusts monthly
ACU Visa credit card agreement
We encourage our cardholders to sign up for and receive eStatements for their credit card rather traditional paper statements in the mail because of the greater security and quicker account access they provide, not to mention less clutter and a more environmentally friendly touch. It’s easy and quick to sign up for Visa credit card eStatements. Click here for directions.
Current Arsenal Visa credit card holders: If you lost your card or believe it has been stolen, call Visa at 1.800.449.7728.
- Nine big credit card myths
- Understand the terms and fees of credit card offers
- Credit card smarts
- Credit card and debt statistics
- Understanding your credit card statement
- Getting the most from your credit card: 5 tips
- Your credit score
- Managing your debts: how to regain financial health
- Nine card tricks that raise rates
- Credit card payoff calculator
- Should you sign the back of your card?
- Credit card fraud: 21 tips to protect yourself
- The true cost of credit
- Find more useful articles and multimedia on our online financial education hub.
- For a library full of financial information, visit MEMBERS Financial Network.
- Check your credit report for accuracy to get the best rate. Go to www.annualcreditreport.com or call 1.877.322.8228; reports are free to all residents of the U.S. and its territories.