Save time and trees as you monitor your account activity! Our eStatements, located within our online banking service, provide all the functionality of traditional paper statements with additional convenience and security. They're just another key benefit of online banking.
eStatements contain the same content as paper statements, including:
- Account balances
- Transaction activity
- Electronic funds transfer information
- Year-to-date interest
- Error notification procedures
- Special messages from your credit union about products, services, upcoming events and more
So what's the eStatement difference?
- You can view your statement much quicker online than by mail. eStatements become available on the first business day of each month, whereas paper statements often don't hit your mailbox for several days.
- Your personal information is safer. Research shows that identity thieves are more likely to steal your financial information by mail — for example, by stealing or intercepting your paper statement — than online. eStatements are protected by the same high security that guards our full online banking service.
- eStatements eliminate clutter and paper waste. Why take up more of the limited space in your home filing cabinet when you can access the same information online? With less paper lying around, eStatements are friendlier to the environment, too.
You can access your eStatements anytime through online banking by logging in and selecting "Online Statements" from the "Additional Services" menu. However, you must sign up for eStatements first by calling our member services staff at 314.962.6363, option 6, and then accepting a disclosure within online banking.