Who Can Join
You qualify for membership if you work or reside in any of the following areas:
- Jefferson County
- St. Louis County
- St. Louis City
- Franklin County (limited to ZIP codes 63039, 63055, 63068, 63069, 63077, 63084, 63089, 63090)
- Jasper County (limited to ZIP code 64801)
- Miller County (limited to ZIP code 65026)
- Camden County (limited to ZIP codes 65049 and 65065)
- Morgan County (limited to ZIP code 65072)
- Madison County
- Monroe County
- Randolph County
- St. Clair County
You may also qualify if you are an employee of any of the following companies
* or other groups we serve:
- Alberici Constructors
- Atlantic Express of Missouri
- (The) Booksource/San Val.
- Bunge North America
- Dave Sinclair Ford/Dave Sinclair Auto Group
- Department of Veterans Affairs (Veterans Administration)
- Four Seasons Group Inc./Lodge of the Four Seasons
- Hydromat/Turmatic Systems
- Illinois Department of Corrections - Southwestern Illinois Correctional Center
- Laura Buick-Pontiac-GMC, Collinsville, Ill.
- Kenworth of St. Louis/Kenworth Trucking Company
- Kohl's Department Store, Fairview Heights, Ill.
- Lake Ozarks Hotels & Motels - various
- National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency
- Peerless Premier Appliance Company
- Sauget Sanitary Development and Research Association
- Seiler Instrument & Manufacturing Company, Inc.
- St. Clair County Housing Authority
- St. Louis Pre-Sort
- Tarpoff Packing Co.
- Village of Washington Park, Ill.
- Weber Chevrolet
Members of the following trade unions can also join:
- Bakers, Confectioners, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers (BCTGM) Local 4
- Communications Workers of America (CWA) Local 4217
- Iron Workers Local 396
- Service Employees International Union (SEIU) Healthcare Illinois
- United Food and Commercial Workers (UFCW) Local 534
- Any Department of Defense organization in St. Louis area where no organized credit union exists:
- Coast Guard personnel in the St. Louis area
- National Guard personnel in the St. Louis area
- Retired employees of the Department of Defense and Department of Veterans Affairs residing in the St. Louis area
- Federal employees
- Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC), Inc.
- Organization accounts
- Postal service
- Real-estate agents, appraisers, associations, brokers and companies (in Missouri and Illinois only)
Why join? Listen to what others have to say about Arsenal Credit Union. We also have a four-star "Excellent" rating from Bauer Financial and are listed on the company's Recommended Credit Union Report. Check out all of the benefits you get when you choose us as your financial partner.
By joining Arsenal Credit Union, your family members** are eligible to join the credit union through your membership. Regardless of whether you relocate, change jobs or retire, you can still remain a member of the credit union. Once you're a member, you can always be a member as long as you keep at least $25 in your savings account.
Just complete a membership inquiry form and email it to us. Then, visit any of our locations, show proper identification (such as your driver's license and Social Security card), and make a $25 deposit to open a savings account. Be sure to bring a recent paycheck stub at account opening so we can verify your identity and residence. If you live at an address that's different from what's listed on your driver's license, please bring in a recent utility bill, too. Note that the membership inquiry form is only a check to see if you're eligible to join the credit union; inquiries are subject to further verification and approval before an account can be opened.
*Includes successor companies and divisions, affiliated companies and organizations and their agents, related associations and organizations.
**Eligible family members include spouse, children, brothers, sisters, parents, grandparents, grandchildren, legal guardians, steps, in-laws, and legally adoptive relationships.
Here, your money matters
What difference does it make to join a credit union instead of a big bank? Watch this short video, and you'll see.