At Arsenal Credit Union, our philosophy of people helping people is carried out through our employees.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full-time employees including:
- voluntary medical and dental insurance
- flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care
- company-paid long-term disability and short-term disability
- group-paid life and accidental death & dismemberment insurance
- voluntary life insurance
- 401(k) plan that includes a generous company match
- paid time off to both full-time and part-time employees
Branch Manager – Florissant, Missouri
We only accept applications through the above links for positions that are open.
Arsenal Credit Union
Attn: Human Resources
3780 Vogel Road
Arnold, MO 63010
No phone calls, please.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/EOE.
Arsenal Credit Union is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Arsenal Credit Union provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. EEO is the law - applicants to and employees of this company are protected under federal law from discrimination on several bases. Click here for more information. If you have any difficulties using our online application system and need accommodations due to disability to submit an employment application, you may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Accommodation Needed” in the subject line. If you have a disability that inhibits your ability to apply online, please call us at 314-962-6363, option 7, and express your interest in a specific position.
You will need Acrobat Reader to open our application. Download it for free: